Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BINGHI GHOST - I'M FROM A PLACE


Binghi Ghost and Zojak World Wide are pleased to release Binghi Ghost’s new album, I’m From A Place, in true ‘VI’ style. Featuring catchy hooks, solid melodies and key overdubs, St. Croix’s Binghi Ghost creates a fresh musical flavor based on a VI roots vibe sharpened by the edge of Jamaican dancehall. I’m From A Place is available on I-Tunes and fine e-tailers everywhere. with of its musical breadth and artistic depth, Deftly alternating between Jamaican dancehall, VI roots and American Hip Hop, I’m From A Place will resonate with reggae and urban music fans of all types. The thumpy bass lines and poppy hooks have no downside. Brand new tracks, crossover joints, timeless dancehall and reggae vibes along with hype remixes and exceptional guest artists in Pressure, Turbulence, Lutan Fyah, Ras Attitude and Niyorah (among others!), I’m From A Place is leading the way with vision, energy and lyrics.

1. Raspect Yuh Life
2. Slow Wine
3. Wikid Drop A Ground feat Pressure
4. Gone Astray feat Rankin Scroo and Abba Yahudda
5. Riding West
6. I'm From A Place
7. Live Clean
8. Good Morning feat Turbulence
9. Price of War feat Batch
10. Noble Selassie feat Lutan Fyah
11. In H.I.M. I Stand Strong
12. Raise Your Hands
13. Queen and an Empress
14. One Shirt
15. Ohh Noo feat Ras Attitude
16. Dun Dem feat Al Pancho
17. On Fire
18. Vi Medley feat Batch, Army, Daga, Niyorah, Ras Attitude, Lady Mystic, Spla-i-jah, Pressure, Apostle, Jah Desta, Ras B.U.M.P.A., Inner Visions, and Eno


1 comment:

Unknown said...

BIG UP to Binghi Ghost .. mah childhood/h.s. fren ..
People .. dis is ah album fi get .. its definitely worth it!